Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I must be getting old...
















Not only do policeman look ever younger, but time flies so fast! I can't believe that we're halfway through September already...
The last few months have been interesting - to say the least! - but at least I will never be able to complain that my life is in any way boring. For the first time in more years than I care to remember, I don't have a child in infant school any more. My youngest is now in year 3, and my youngest son has made the move to High School. Boy, do I feel old now! My eldest daughter is pregnant with our second grandchild, probably a girl. Now all she needs to do is to sort the rest of her life...
We have 2 new additions to the family, in the form of 2 very mischievous kittens - Rafi and Sasha. Naughty they may be, but they are soooo cute. :)
I haven't been totally idle on the craft front, although I haven't done as much as I would have like to have done. I'm very proud of the fact that I managed to create a template for my craft robo with which to cut a pyramid shaped exploding box. Little things and little minds...

No comments: