Thursday, February 08, 2007

It's snow not fair!!

Okay, first an apology for the terrible pun.
We're all feeling a bit put out as, although we had a little snow last night, it had practically all gone by the time the children got up for school and all we have now is rain! The kids are less than impressed as their school remained open, while over 700 other schools in Wales were closed because of heavy snow. Ah well, there's always tonight....
On a brighter note, I received a new embossing board in the post today and have spent some time playing with it. It's very easy to use and really does give stunning results - so far I've made a dress, 2 romper suits, a handbag and a briefcase - all I need to do now is to embellish them.
Now, I'm not normally a stressy person, but I ended up having a run-in with a seller on ebay - I was considering buying from her and sent an email with a couple of questions as her listing wasn't exactly clear, what I got in return was a very rude and defensive email - it makes me really cross, because most of the people who deal on ebay are honest and helpful, but people like her really do give it a bad name. Needless to say, I shan't be ordering!
Right, I'm off now to embellish some cards...

No comments: