Friday, February 09, 2007

Look what we got today...

















































Well, you can imagine how delighted we all were when it started to snow this morning! We had a call from the school at about 9:30 to say that the school was closing because of snow. I thought they were joking, because at the time all we had were a few very light snow showers, apparently it had been snowing really hard in Carmarthen, which is where our teacher lives (yes, we do only have 1 teacher!) By lunchtime, we had 4 inches of snow and there was no way any vehicles were getting out of the village, unless they happened to be tractors! The children spent the entire day playing out in the snow, and even I ventured out for a while to get some piccies.

I've also managed some ATC's and some greetings cards, so I'm feeling quite pleased with myself, but as I haven't managed to get my head round organising photos on here, I'll put them in a separate post...

1 comment:

humbug said...

loving all the snow and i adore your atc's