Wednesday, February 07, 2007

How time flies!!











I can't believe that the last time I updated was October 16th! So much has happened in the last few months that crafting really has had to take a back seat. My eldest daughter finally gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on December 22nd, following multiple admissions to various hospitals throughout West Wales - I had never realised there were so many hospitals in the area!! She and our gorgeous grandson are both doing well.


My cousin discovered that she was pregnant, and is expecting her baby, a girl, in June. She, along with my favourite aunt, have moved back to South Africa. The family lived there for many years and only returned to the UK about 6 years ago. They will both be seriously missed.
Our eldest son has been diagnosed with CFS and is now on a regime of physiotherapy etc in an attempt to improve his health. We're not having much joy with the LEA, though, so I think they are next on the list to be hassled until they start to do something...

Although things have been somewhat frantic, I have managed a few bits and pieces. The necklace is one I made for a friend who's getting married next wednesday, 14th February. I feel so honoured that she wants to wear something I've made on her special day. I can't wait to see all the photos as, unfortunately, she lives too far away for me to be able to get to the wedding.

I've decided that the next craft I would like to add to my repertoire is that of making glass beads. That will have to wait til later in the year, though - I will need to get together a kit, and the courage, before I start!

I'm off now, but I promise to be back soon...





No comments: