Thursday, February 15, 2007

Love is in the air!

Lots of romantic happenings at the moment - my friend Anna got married yesterday in Plymouth. Apparently it was a fabulous day, everything went to plan, the weather was fab and Anna looked amazing! Lots of love and best wishes to Anna, Phil and the children.
Still on the wedding theme, it appears that another friend is planning to get married in late august/early september - I'm already planning my outfit!
Had a call from a UKS friend this morning - we've only chatted online up til now, but this morning we spoke on the phone - for at least an hour, and we could easily have kept on going...
And, I had a call from the car dealership - everything seems to be on course for me to collect my brand new car on tuesday. This is just sooo exciting, we've never had a new car before and never thought we would. How wonderful was it to be able to choose the colour of my car, instead of having to take what was there. We finally decided on a very grown-up black pearl (they don't do it in pink!). If you are in South Wales and are in the market for a new car, you could do worse than Evans Halshaw, Phoenix Way, Swansea Enterprise Park - we've been dealing with Jenny Price - what a lovely lady, nothing is too much trouble, and she has a wicked sense of humour, too...
We're taking Maddi for her first ever eye-test tomorrow, she's really excited about it, but I'm hoping that she isn't going to need glasses. We'll also be picking up Loaghans new pair. Very cool, kids glasses these days are very funky - not the horrible nhs things I remember from when I was a kid!

No comments: