Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A really good day!


Our post came unusually early today, it was here by just after 9! One of the things which was delivered was a fairly large parcel - addressed to me. Being the kind of person I am, I wouldn't open the parcel until I'd finished all the things I had lined up to do - housework etc. When I did open it - wow! A friend from one of the groups I'm involved in sent me a parcel of craft goodies - lots of lovely bits and pieces - ribbons, acetate images, backing papers, unmounted rubber stamps, a paper punch, beads, die cuts, bows - way too much to mention here. I've had a bit of a play with some of the stuff to make an ATC for Frances, who sent the stuff to me.

The first layer is a gorgeous handmade paper with various natural inclusions - leaves, petals etc, I then layered this with some bronze coloured angel hair paper. On top of this, I put an acetate image of a butterfly with a spray of beaded flowers, I threaded gold coloured metal beads onto the stems of the flower spray, these were then fastened on the back of the card. Finally, I used a 'Thank you' peel-off on a piece of script card.

No comments: