Monday, September 11, 2006

Catch-up time!



Three layouts for the price of one! We had a busy, family weekend so I didn't get any scrapping done. However, today, after tackling the tip that is my craft space - I managed to catch up with the class. The first, 9th September, is a photo of the sand underneath the pier on our local beach - showing the effects of light and shade. Like so much in life, it's the light and shade which makes it interesting!

Second, 10th September, has the journalling 'What you see depends entirely on where you stand'. As I already said, over the weekend we had family visiting and a couple of things that happened made me think about this - if you look for bad things - you will invariably find them, but conversely, if you look for good stuff you will find that too...

The final layout is a huge one for me. I really HATE and DETEST having my photo taken, always have - even my wedding photos are more of the guests than they are of me! I'm more than happy to be on the other side of the camera, but never like photos of myself. My youngest daughter (6) took this photo and I was surprised to find that not only did I not hate it, I even quite like it! Perhaps I'm finally learning to be comfortable with who I am, or maybe it's just a particularly flattering photo...

No comments: